Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Meet Sandy

Hi... 

I’m Sandy

 I’m your neighbor

I’m Listening ! 


Please call me at (269) 2 1 7 - 9 8 2 5 

to share your concerns about our Comstock Township

I’ve been your neighbor living in Comstock township for over 22 years!


  •   27 years serving you great food as a local business owner  
  •  17 years serving you as the Chairperson Kalamazoo County Senior Day  
  •    8 years as your Comstock Township Trustee  
  •    8 years serving you on the Comstock Community Board 

Also serving you on the Kalamazoo County Fair Board, Comstock United Way, Comstock Kiwanis Club, and other organizations and charities. 


Please VOTE for Sandra Bloomfield

 for 

Comstock Township Supervisor 

when your absentee ballot 

comes in June 

for the primary election 

on August 2 .

More Info

2 comments:

  1. I am very hopeful that you are successful in your bid for Comstock Township Supervisor and you have done an exemplary job serving Comstock Township and people/residents in general. I fear for the alternative for our beloved Comstock Township.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to stop coming to my house. Im voting for Randy Thompso. Period. Stop trying to change my mind. Stop leaving your cards on my door.

    ReplyDelete